Construction Litigation Solicitor
Excellent salary and benefits
Experienced Construction Disputes Solicitor sought by top tier commercial law firm in Manchester City Centre.
- Respected full-service commercial firm.
- Extremely strong local and national Construction and Real Estate offering.
- Recognised expertise in high value and complex international arbitration and litigation in the construction and energy sectors.
- Based central Manchester.
- The firm’s Construction, Projects and Infrastructure offering is second to none acting for contractors, project companies, developers, public bodies, funders and insurers.
- They are rated in the top tier by the various directories and are also one of the busiest practices for Arbitration.
- As an Associate in the team you can expect to be involved in matters across infrastructure, engineering, utilities, waste, transport, energy, renewables, healthcare and private developments.
- Opportunity to work alongside some of the best Projects and Construction lawyers in the country.
- Experienced Construction Litigation Solicitor, ideally 2-5PQE, with your training and experience gained at a firm regarded for Construction matters.
- You will ideally have gained supervisory experience over junior lawyers. The successful applicant will have strong technical black letter law skills and ideally be someone the junior members of the team can turn to for guidance.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Top of the market salary and package on offer.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.