Intellectual Property Litigation Solicitor
Excellent salary and benefits
Experienced IP Litigation Solicitor sought by top tier commercial law firm in Manchester City Centre
- Respected national commercial firm
- Extremely strong local and national full service offering
- Based central Manchester
- The team do a range of IP litigation work for clients from Owner managed businesses up to large PLCs and institutional clients.
- The role is particularly suited to someone with an interest in the retail and consumer sector, as this is a key focus for the team.
- Although IP litigation will comprise the majority of the role, there will also be some involvement in other commercial litigation areas, such as breach of contract disputes, IT disputes, agency disputes, software licensing disputes, breach of confidence disputes
- Excellent career opportunities going forward, they have a great reputation of progressing their lawyers internally, with a large number of Manchester partners coming through the firm from Trainee level.
- Experienced Intellectual Property Solicitor, with your training and experience gained at a firm regarded for IP work. Ideally looking between 2-5PQE.
- Strong technical knowledge of IP law including copyright, trademarks, unregistered and registered designs, passing off, breach of confidence and to a lesser extent patents and databases.
- You will need a solid and proven experience and understanding of the litigation procedure and arbitration experience will be useful, although not essential.
- There is a great opportunity here for further career progression. Top of the market salary and package on offer.
- If you believe you have the skills and technical ability for this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Geoff Baines for a confidential discussion.